Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Plastic Bag Day

We had implemented 'No Plastic Bag' day on every Saturday since the 1st of Jan this year. We had encounted all kinds of comments and even criticism.

As at today, some customers still couldn't accept the ides of 'No Plastic Bag' day campaign.

A customer questioned, 'Who authorize this campaign?' My cashier couldn't explain it and I was not at the shop at that time.

When I was at the shop, my cashier told me about it and I told her to answer it as 'the government' should he ask her again next time.

A customer even said, 'oh, save money eh!' I answered back, 'It's for the future and for the environment!'

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Bee Lee. good for you! We here in Toronto have been practicing it past year.
Now everyone going marketing brings their own bag.
Though some supermarkets have given away free bags if purchases exceeds a certain amount.

Maybe you too can market your own bags with store name.
Oh ya, for those with no bags, supermarkets will sell a plastic bag, at 5 cents each.

You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...